News,entertainment,Fashion and Bead Making

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Crystal Hefner Removes Her Breast Implants


Crystal Hefner Removes Her Breast Implants Because They 'Slowly Poisoned Me'| Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner
 
Crystal Hefner has removed her breast implants because they were "slowly poisoning her" and causing debilitating illnesses, she says.

The 30-year-old wife of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner revealed in a lengthy Facebook post that she underwent explant surgery in June and has been keeping up her social media pages with old photos while she recovers.

What started as aches, bladder pain, brain fog and fatigue several years ago developed into life-altering illness, she says. She became allergic to many foods, experienced problems with her thyroid and had intolerable pain. According to the model and DJ, there were days when her discomfort was so severe that she couldn't get out of bed.


"I had to miss my Summer DJ residency at my favorite Vegas spot, the Rehab Pool at The Hard Rock Hotel," Hefner writes. "The fatigue was so severe that I could barely leave the house or drive. I was afraid to get up there in front of a crowd and go blank with brain fog."
 
Hugh Hefner's Wife Crystal Hefner Removes Breast Implants
 
 
Earlier this year, she announced that she had been diagnosed with Lyme disease, but with the help of fans, she realized her breast augmentation may be the root of the problem.

"I began to receive comments saying that my symptoms resembled 'Breast Implant Illness,' she explained. "I found a Breast Implant Illness website and Facebook group with almost 3,000 members. My symptoms matched theirs."

Hefner explained that both silicone and saline breast implants break down and chemicals in them destroy the body. Since the immune system is focused on fighting these toxins, the person is likely to develop other illnesses.

She explained that she was sharing her story so others with breast augmentations that Breast Implant Illness is a very real disease.

After the model, who lists herself as an "Implant Illness Activist" on Instagram, had her breasts removed in June, she felt a difference immediately. However, she knows there's a long way to go.

"Instantly I noticed my neck and shoulder pain was gone and I could breathe much better," Hefner said. "I know I won't feel 100% overnight. My implants took 8 years to make me this sick, so I know it will take time to feel better. I also have other illnesses to address, but with the toxic bags removed, my immune system can focus on what it needs to."

Yolanda Hadid, who has been open about her battle with Lyme disease, also had surgery earlier this year to have her breast implants removed. Last summer, she shared a photo to demonstrate areas along her chest where her doctor found silicone that had leaked out after her breast augmentation.

"Turn a mess into a message," Hadid captioned the snapshot. "We might have hit the jackpot by finding all this silicone from a 20 year old  implant rupture through ultrasound mapping as shown in this selfie."

No comments:

Post a Comment