News,entertainment,Fashion and Bead Making

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Terrified Rita Ora 'told burglars she would "f*** them up" as she rang 999 in fear they were coming upstairs to her room' court hears as the star breaks down while giving evidence


Terror: Rita Ora's home was targeted by burglars while she and her sister slept in their beds; the singer is pictured outside court today
 
Rita Ora broke down in court today after describing how she told a burglar 'I will f*** you up' while her home was being ransacked.

Thieves stole more than £200,000 worth of jewellery, designer bags and clothing from the house shared by the star and her sister Elena.
Harrow Crown Court today heard recording of a 999 call which Rita made after she was woken up by the burglars in November last year.
The singer was heard shouting: 'Don't f****** come up these stairs. I will f*** you up, you f****** hear me.'
Charaf Elmoudden, 26, is alleged to be one of two men who broke into the star's home while she slept and stole valuables including iPhones and Apple Mac computers.
He was found wandering around the 25-year-old singer's home in Kensal Rise, North London, by her sister Elena Ora, who also lives at the address, the court heard.
Jurors today heard a recording of the 999 call in which Rita told police: 'I need you to come to the house right now, there's a burglary in my house.
'I have just locked myself in my room, my sister saw him in my room. Can you just send them right now? How long are you gonna be?'
The singer could be heard audibly gasping and panicked: 'What do I do, what do I do, oh my God.' Asked her name, she replied: 'Rita Ora, R-I-T-A O-R-A.'
 
Family: Rita was living with her sister Elena, left, at the time that their house was ransacked
 
Turning to her sister, she said: 'We need to get ready just in case some s*** happens.'
In an apparent attempt to scare the invader away, she then turned away from the phone and screamed: 'Don't f****** come up these stairs. I will f*** you up, you f****** hear me.'
When the phone call finished, Rita struggled to continue giving evidence from behind a curtain, saying: 'That phone call freaked me out, just give me a minute.'
Describing the circumstances of the burglary, she said: 'I was woken up by a scream. I wasn't sure at what time it was, about 5.30am or so, about around 5.30am but I didn't look at the time.
Home: Rita lives in the upmarket Kensal Rise area of North London, pictured. Police believe her house was 'targeted'
 
'I was half asleep and then I heard my sister running up the stairs. She just ran up the stairs and she just jumped into my bed and started screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment