News,entertainment,Fashion and Bead Making

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Khloé Kardashian Explains Why She Photoshopped Her Post-Workout Pic


Most women would edit photos to trim a little fat from their figure, but not Khloe Kardashian!

The 31-year-old reality TV star has hit back at haters who condemned a recent post-workout pic she Photoshopped, explaining that she was simply trying to make her thigh look bigger due to surgery that she says left her legs uneven.
 
 
 
 
“Whenever I post a picture of my legs on Instagram, everyone comments on how f**ked up my knees look. It’s because I’ve had reconstructive surgery, you a**holes!” Khloe wrote on her blog.  "My right leg is an inch-and-a-half thinner than my left because my muscles deteriorated and never recovered.“
"It’s funny because everyone made a big stink about this Instagram photo because I Photoshopped it,” she continued. “Yes, I did Photoshop it, but I was trying to make my thinner leg look bigger to match my other leg! All I want are big, thick thighs and I hate how skinny my legs are.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment