News,entertainment,Fashion and Bead Making

Monday 23 May 2016

Kim Kardashian Explains Why She Documented Her Pregnancy Scare on Snapchat -- While Lying in Bed With Kanye West


 
Kim Kardashian has taken to Snapchat to explain why she Snapchatted about her pregnancy scare.

The 35-year-old reality star started taping herself in the wee hours of Saturday morning while in London. While laying in bed next to her husband, Kanye West, she began to explain why she decided to document her pregnancy scare over the popular app two days earlier.
After revealing that she was “having a little bit of scare,” Kim took a pregnancy test while on an airplane.
This confusing series of events is what led to a new Snapchat speech. “Let’s discuss. Some people were asking me, ‘Why would I Snapchat the pregnancy test on the airplane?,’” she began. “And I just thought it was, like, funny, because I’ve been so private before and what do I really care if I was pregnant again?”
 
 
 
Kim said her reason for the impromptu explanation was due to suffering from insomnia. “It’s four in the morning and I’m so tired but I can’t fall asleep,” she explained, complete with side commentary from West, which was mostly just a bunch of noises that seemed to bother Kim. “And I have to get up at 8:30 in the morning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment